Marioneta's footsteps from December 2018 to April 2019




December 2018

In December 2018, I translated great part of my poems from the musico-poetic performance "Marioneta Inquieta" (The Restless Puppet) into English, and I performed it in Sete Mares in Berlin.


January 2019


In January I had the pleasure to host a poetry evening for Women Writing Berlin Lab  "Poetry Lab Session - Winter Edition". In this edition we wrote poetry about winter blues and engaged in free association and stream of consciousness to evoke memories of past winters, and also planned ahead for the year to come, in order to create space for our dreams and goals.

                        (Poetry Lab Session - Winter Edition in Jugglehub Coworking space in 29.01.2019)

On the 30.01 four of my poems were published in the portuguese online literary platform A Bacana!

 

February 2019

I started February by facilitating a workshop with the title "Craft your voice - Spoken word workshop" for Women Writing Berlin Lab, in which I worked with female writers on finding one's voice, and on the basics of performance sharing, techniques to let go of inhibitions. It was a magical experience with a very talented group of women!







(Craft your own voice - Spoken Word Workshop - 09.02.2019)

I joined some open mics, first at Whiskey & Words edition "Commitmophobia" (19.02.2019) and afterwards at The Poetic Groove Show (21.02.2019).




(Peforming the poem "Hug" at Whiskey & Words - 19.02.2019)


March

With great enthusiasm I received the Invitation by Sanna Kartau and Seth Elpenor to be part of the guests at Domicilum at Deriva.
(12.03.2019) I was also very happy and honored to be a featurette at The Poetic Groove Show on the 21.03.2019!

April 

I had the very exciting opportunity to talk about my poetry and also to read two poems and play a song at The Word Bank Radio Show (9.04.2019) by Gaby Bila-Günther, side by side with Flor Kahn, Robert Grant and Grace Evangeline.


I experienced a great initiative by Ziska Killat, the Walk in my Words (#6 Belonging), which consists on writters reading or performing the work by other artist and seeing other artist performing their own texts! I was so grateful to meet the author of the amazing text that was given to me, the lively and talented Maree J. Hamilton!




 Performed in the open mic of Whiskey and Words for the Spring Cleaning edition (16.04.2019) and this one was captured by The Berlin Writers and can be seen in their instagram page :) 



 Last but not least I came back to Poetry Slam, by participating in the Wicked Poetry Slam: Injustice hosted by Naniso Tswai on the 27th of April.



 

Comentários

Mensagens populares