At Domicilum by Berlin Untelevised







Last March I was really lucky to be invited to "Domicilium" an intimate event dedicated to the performative arts and curated by Berlin Untelevised. This event allows artists to completely surrender into their pieces in front of a curious and empathic audience. A big thanks and a big applause to Sanna Kartau and Seth Elpenor, both curators and hosts, great in generosity and wit, who created this safe space for sharing the most intimate bits of ourselves. A big thanks also for the amazing videos!
The poems I performed were written in my native language, Portuguese, and I translated them during last year to english. This was one of the first times I got to perform the translated versions of them. It was a very emotional rendering of those texts, and I will forever keep this memory deep in my heart.

Comentários

Mensagens populares