Walking around the Cam


First your bricks were oppressing my skin.
Strongly disrupting my way in.

I longed for learned landscapes and facial codes.
For those unnoticed scents
that baptize the cities we live in.

Then the river took me in,
in that afternoon when I crossed the bridge,
while ducks and songs became the same.
And with every pore of my awakened skin
I absorbed the fertile gift of the unexpected kiss.

Now your bricks permeate my skin.
Your flowery carpets perfume my way in.
These bones yearn for your foggy breath,
while the palms smile
burning with the rare sunny caress.


Creative Commons Licence
Walking around the Cam by Denise Pereira is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.




Comentários

  1. Lindíssimo, gosto muito da tua maneira de escrever Denise :)beijinho enorme

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares